Hilton Worldwide Makes Business and Leisure Connections Easier with Launch of Connect
Passion for connections sparks development of online portal, delivering event expertise and planning support
MCLEAN, Va. - Even in today's digital world, the value of face-to-face connections has not been lost. In a recent U.S. Travel Association study*, business travelers claim they are nearly twice as successful in converting prospects to customers after conducting in-person meetings. Additionally, those same travelers acknowledged 42 percent of customers would eventually be lost without in-person meetings. Today, Hilton Worldwide introduces Connect at Hilton Worldwide, an online portal, built from the company's belief in face-to-face communications, which gives planners instant access to event management tools and everyday business solutions through one convenient site - hiltonworldwide.com/connect.
"We believe in the power of personal connections. We understand the impact of a handshake, and the value of customer relationships," said Mark Komine, senior vice president, head of sales - Americas, Hilton Worldwide. "We are committed to the success of each individual planner, which led us to consult with leading meeting professionals in the development of Connect+."
Connect at Hilton Worldwide is the latest innovation from the global hospitality company, whose 10 distinct hotel brands have a legacy of providing world class service and expertise for planners of events of all sizes. Beyond a comprehensive hotel search engine, products and offerings accessible through Connect at Hilton Worldwide include:
- Meetings Simplified: Recently-introduced, Meetings Simplified provides planners with the facilities and services ideally suited for smaller groups, offering simplified, bundled packages with per person pricing.
- Wish You Were Here: As Hilton Worldwide's first ever portfolio-wide group meetings and events promotion for the Americas, the Wish You Were Here promotion enables meeting planners to win up to 1 million Bonus Hilton HHonors Points for bookings made between now and September 15, 2013. For more information, visit hiltonworldwide.com/wishyouwerehere.
- Connect +: Connect+ is the enhanced online platform, located at hiltonworldwide.com/connectplus, that offers a high level of event expertise and planning support at 115 of the largest hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio in the Americas.
Each of the Connect+ hotels are located in a destination city and either have 450+ rooms or 40,000 square feet or more of meeting space. A few of the participating hotels include:
- Hilton Anatole: As a destination within itself, Hilton Anatole is conveniently located in the Dallas Design District, just north of downtown Dallas. The Hilton Anatole's legendary distinction for grand design, devoted hospitality and enduring style is unmatched - especially for meetings and events, offering more than 600,000 square feet of event space, 11 ballrooms and 79 meeting rooms.
- Boca Raton Resort & Club: As a landmark resort, this Waldorf Astoria Resort combines a fresh visionary approach to hospitality with a timeless setting. With approximately 146,000 square feet of space, Boca Raton Resort & Club is designed to accommodate groups of 15 to 2,000 people for conferences and events.
- Conrad New York: Smartly located in Lower Manhattan near the city's Financial District, including Wall Street and the New York Stock Exchange, Conrad New York provides more than 30,000 square feet of event space for meetings and functions that range from 10 to over 500 people.
For more information on Connect, visit hiltonworldwide.com/connect, watch the following video or join the Hilton Worldwide Meetings & Events group on LinkedIn.
* Role of Business in the U.S. Economic Recovery, U.S. Travel Association, 2013
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,400 properties with nearly 880,000 rooms, in 106 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.