Hilton Takes Home Top Honors At The 2016 HSMAI Adrian Awards Gala
MCLEAN, Va. - (NYSE: HLT) Hilton and its portfolio of brands has again been recognized at the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Adrian Awards with eight brands receiving accolades at the recent Gala in New York City. Additionally, Hilton's largest ever-marketing campaign 'Stop Clicking Around' that emphasized the benefits of booking direct received a Platinum Adrian Award, HSMAI's highest honor.
"We're committed to delivering exceptional experiences to our guests from the moment they start to think about their trips," said Geraldine Calpin, chief marketing officer, Hilton. "We have a brand that fits the needs of every traveler, from business to leisure and luxury to family-friendly and our teams delight in developing innovation campaigns to showcase them. We're honored that HMSAI has recognized many of these programs and activations."
In addition to the above honors, Danny Hughes senior vice president & commercial services, the Americas, Hilton, was named as one of the Top 25 Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing and Revenue Optimization. The award recognizes creative thinkers and innovators whose activities and solutions strengthen the hospitality and tourism industry.
The event marked the 60th anniversary of the Adrian Awards, one of the most prestigious honors in the travel and hospitality industry, recognizing and celebrating outstanding digital marketing, advertising and public relations initiatives.
Below are the 2016 winners:
- Platinum, Advertising - Stop Clicking Around
- Gold, Advertising Campaign - Global, Stop Clicking Around TV Commercial
- Gold, Employee Program - Hilton Team Members Shine with Heart of Hilton Campaign
- Silver, Advertising Campaign - Loyalty Program, 2016 Hilton Concert Series
- Silver, Digital Campaign - Contest/Sweepstakes, 2016 Hilton World Tour Sweepstakes
- Silver, Advertising Series - Television Consumer, Stop Clicking Around TV Commercial
- Bronze, Advertising Campaign - Complete Campaign - Consumer/Group Sales/Travel Trade, Stop Clicking Around Campaign
- Bronze, Single Entry Advertising - Television Consumer, Stop Clicking Around TV Commercial
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Gold, Public Relations - Partnership with Major Brand (national or local), Waldorf Astoria Partners with Automobili Lamborghini to Launch Waldorf Astoria Driving Experiences
- Gold, Public Relations - Special Event, Taste of Waldorf Astoria
- Silver, Digital Marketing - NEW Virtual Reality, Around the World in 360 Degrees: #WaldorfDrive 2016
- Bronze, Public Relations - Feature Placement Online - Consumer Media, USA Today Online - Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Conrad Hotels & Resorts
- Gold, Public Relations - Feature Placement Print - Consumer Magazine or Newspaper, The Boston Globe
- Silver, Public Relations - New Opening/Launch - Conrad Stay Inspired Launch
Canopy by Hilton
- Award: Bronze, Public Relations - Feature Placement Online - Consumer Media, The Boston Globe - Canopy by Hilton
Hampton by Hilton
- Platinum, Social Media: Multi-Cultural - First Comes 'Like' then Comes Love: Hampton by Hilton Taps into Hispanic Buying Power
- Gold, Influencer Marketing - Hampton by Hilton Channels Star Power to Inspire Seekenders to Seize Summer Weekends
- Silver, Social Media Campaign - Guest at the Garden
- Silver, Partnership with a Major Brand - Hampton by Hilton Channels Star Power to Inspire Seekenders to Seize Summer Weekends
Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Silver, Feature Placement, Online, Consumer - Home Cooked Meals - Skift
- Silver, Partnership with National Brand - Home Cooked Meals
- Silver, Marketing Campaign - Suite Travel Guarantee
- Bronze, Public Relations - Special Event - Homewood Suites Makes Miami its Gateway to Latin America
Home2 Suites by Hilton
- Silver, Marketing Campaign - Suite Travel Guarantee
- Silver, Digital Marketing Multimedia (Video, Flash, Animation) Series - Fresh New Way
- Bronze, Public Relations - Feature Placement TV - Home2 by Hilton Celebrates 100th Property Milestone Live and in HD
Tru by Hilton
- Silver, PR New Opening/Launch - Tru by Hilton - Making a Tru Debut
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,400 properties with nearly 880,000 rooms, in 106 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.