Hilton Expands Turkey Portfolio with Debut of Stylish Property in the Heart of Istanbul’s Central Business District
Hilton Istanbul Maslak Brings World-Class Hospitality to Busy Turkish Commercial Hub; Dedicated Lobby Art Gallery to Feature a Rousing Showcase of International Masterpieces
MASLAK, Istanbul and MCLEAN, Va. - Istanbul’s bustling business district today welcomed a stunning addition to Hilton’s growing portfolio in Turkey – Hilton Istanbul Maslak. Boasting a stylish and chic design, beautiful interiors and unmatched amenities, including a dedicated art gallery, Hilton Istanbul Maslak promises both business and leisure travellers alike an unequivocal first-class hospitality experience.
The hotel joins 61 existing Hilton properties in Turkey and is the latest addition to the hospitality leader’s flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand. Conveniently located just a 30-minute drive from Ataturk Airport and a short walk to the subway station, corporate offices, high-end shopping centers, and concert halls, Hilton Istanbul Maslak offers 284 contemporary spacious guestrooms, from Deluxe Rooms to Executive Rooms and Suites – all boasting a functional design and beautiful city views. Guests staying in the hotel’s Executive Rooms also have exclusive access to the Executive Lounge, where they can sit back and relax or make the final touches to a work assignment, all while enjoying a continental breakfast or complimentary refreshments.
The perfect address for hosting a business meeting or a memorable occasion or event, Hilton Istanbul Maslak offers more than 6,600m² of event space, including a starlit rooftop venue, a 850m² pillarless ballroom, and 22 meeting rooms spread across three floors and that can accommodate up to 1,200 guests, all equipped with the latest and most sophisticated A/V technology.
The property’s unique features also include a dedicated art gallery in the lobby area, which allows guests to catch a glimpse of the universe through a vibrant display of artistic talent from around the globe. Guests can experience the world of art and photography with the hotel’s ever-changing art exhibition and enjoy a few quiet moments in the inviting lounge area. From the moment they walk in, visitors will feel inspired by the creative brilliance on showcase.
“We’re excited to bring Hilton’s renowned approach to hospitality to one of Turkey’s busiest business districts, where work, leisure, and culture come together to offer visitors a truly immersive experience,” said Ozkan Alkan, general manager, Hilton Istanbul Maslak. “Our hotel offers the perfect environment where guests can truly connect with fellow travellers, business leaders or co-workers and develop meaningful connections. Guests will enjoy the hotel’s spacious, contemporary rooms and exceptional amenities for hosting meetings and events, including an exquisite starlit rooftop venue with sweeping views of the city.”
Home to offices of some of the world’s largest multinational companies, as well as sports arenas, music halls, and designer brands, Maslak offers visitors the perfect combination of business, leisure, and entertainment. The booming Istanbul district is one of the busiest commercial hubs in Turkey, which continues to be a sought-after destination by both holiday-seekers and business travellers because of its immersive culture, beautiful land and seascapes, and role as a global business hub.
Hilton’s continuous expansion in Turkey is a reflection of the country’s bolstering tourism sector growth, which in turn has driven the demand for quality accommodation. According to Turkey’s state news agency, Anadolu, the country hosted 32.4 million foreign visitors in 2017, a 28 per cent increase from the previous year, and is expected to see a record high of 40 million tourists in 2018, with its tourism generated income climbing over USD $30 billion by end of the year.(1) Both the country and the city of Istanbul have been ranked among the world’s top MICE destinations because of their place on the map as a bridge between East and West.(2),(3)
Hilton Istanbul Maslak is part of Hilton Honors®, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. These include a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, a members-only discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Members also enjoy popular digital tools available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app, where Hilton Honors members can check-in and choose their rooms.
HILTON ISTANBUL MASLAK HIGHLIGHTS
- Contemporary hotel in the heart of Istanbul’s Maslak business district, conveniently located just a 30-minute drive from Ataturk Airport and a short walk to the subway station
- Dedicated Art Gallery on the lobby level, featuring an ever-changing exhibition of artistic talent from around the globe
- Wellness Spa equipped with a sauna, Turkish hamman, steam room, massage and Pilates room, and VIP spa suites
- More than 6,600m² event space, including a starlit rooftop venue, a pillarless ballroom, and 22 meeting rooms, all equipped with the latest A/V technology
- Fully equipped 24-hour fitness centre and a 60m² squash court
- Nearby local attractions include the Istinye Park and Zorlu Performing Arts Centre, Uniq Hall, the Volkswagen Arena, and the Turk Telekom Football Stadium
- 284 contemporary and spacious guestrooms, including Deluxe Rooms, Accessible Rooms, Executive Rooms, and Suites, all with functional design and stunning city views
- Guestroom options include connecting rooms furnished with queen-sized beds, perfect for groups with double accommodation and families
- Executive Lounge access for guests staying in an Executive Room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Both bathtub and walk-in shower in most Deluxe, Executive, and Suite rooms
- Espresso machine in Executive Rooms and Suites
- 49-inch LCD TV (55-inch screen for suites) and working space
- Lobby Lounge & Bar offers an elegant and comfortable setting perfect for afternoon tea, local delights, and after-dinner beverages
- Vitamin Bar offers nourishing, freshly-squeezed juice options, as well as detoxifiers, milkshakes, and special blends
- Zaxi Bar invites guests to a lively social hot spot offering a bespoke beverage menu and specialty cocktails created by the city’s most talented mixologists
- Zaxi Restaurant & Bar offers elegant luxury, entertainment and energy through its ‘Fun, Fine & Dining concept’
BUSINESS & EVENTS
- 6600m² total convention space spread across three floors and the rooftop
- 22 meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 1200 guests
- Meeting rooms feature a sophisticated design and abundant daylight combined with the latest business friendly technology
- Stunning multifunctional starlit rooftop venue with 180-degree city and Bosphorus views
- All-day dining venue for custom groups and special events
- 850m² pillarless ballroom, also with flowing daylight
- Substantial pre-function areas
- State-of-the-art business centre offering a wide range of services and facilities and an ideal working environment for working
For further information about the hotel contact Ozkan Alkan on +90 212 305 1000.
To download images and videos, and for more information, visit the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Media Center.
(1) Anadolu Agency. (April 15, 2018.) Turkey expects 40 million tourists from abroad in 2018. Retrieved from https://www.aa.com.tr/en/economy/turkey-expects-40-million-tourists-from-abroad-in-2018/1118164
(2) Business Destinations. 10 Top Destinations: Spring 2015. Retrieved from https://www.businessdestinations.com/10-top-destinations/
(3) International Congress and Convention Association. ICCA Statistics Report 2013: Country & City Rankings. Retrieved from https://www.iccaworld.org/dcps/doc.cfm?docid=1789
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly 100 years, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With more than 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more by visiting newsroom.hilton.com/hhr or following Hilton Hotels & Resorts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 16 world-class brands comprising more than 5,500 properties with nearly 895,000 rooms, in 109 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton earned a spot on the 2018 world’s best workplaces list, and has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its nearly 100 year history. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors, nearly 82 million members who book directly with Hilton have access to instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos