Belgium Welcomes Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station
ANTWERP, Belgium and MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) Hampton by Hilton brand, the global value hotel brand known for providing travellers with its signature Hamptonality service, today announced the opening of its latest property Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station.
Linda Hundersmarck, general manager, Hampton by Hilton Antwerp Central Station said, “Antwerp is a lively and historical city and home to Europe’s second largest port. We are excited to welcome the Hampton by Hilton brand to Belgium’s second largest city, where fine cuisine and fashion are part of the city’s DNA. Business and leisure guests alike will have all they need to ensure a happy and memorable stay whilst exploring Antwerp and its developing social scene and history!”
Hampton By Hilton Antwerp Central Highlights
- Spacious hotel located opposite Antwerp’s main railway station and close to Flanders Meeting & Convention Centre, Elizabeth Hall, and Meir shopping district. Brussels-Zaventem airport is just 35 minutes away
- Modern interior with Kosher food on request
- Fully equipped 24-hour fitness centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
For further information about the hotel contact Linda Hundersmarck on +32(0)3 303 7179.
To download images and videos, and for more information, visit the Hampton by Hilton Media Center.
- 145 contemporary and comfortable guestrooms, including six accessible guestrooms and 29 family guestrooms
- Modern facilities with ergonomic work areas, 40-inch HD TV’s and individual room climate control.
- working space place
- Free hot and fresh breakfast
- Recharge at any time of the day in the hotel lobby with the perfect cup of free tea or coffee
- Choose from the 24/7 snack menu available at the hotel lobby
- One bright flexible meeting room fit for up to eight guests
- State of the art business centre offering a wide range of services and facilities, including free printing
About Hampton by Hilton
As the number one ranked lodging franchise for the past nine years, according to Entrepreneur®, Hampton by Hilton, including Hampton Inn by Hilton and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton,serves value-conscious and quality-driven travelers at more than 2,380 properties and more than 243,000 rooms in 22 countries and territories. High-quality accommodations and amenities, such as complimentary Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, and On The RunTM breakfast bags, contribute to Hampton by Hilton ranking as a leader in its segment. Hampton by Hilton Team Members deliver friendly, authentic, caring and thoughtful service defined as Hamptonality. Each Hampton by Hilton hotel offers complete satisfaction with the 100% Hampton Guarantee®. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. For more information about Hampton by Hilton, visit www.hampton.com or newsroom.hilton.com/hampton and connect online at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,400 properties with nearly 880,000 rooms, in 106 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.Download Article Photos